I’m Dr. Mark Rayman and I’m here for you -
On the Home page, I provided quite a bit of information about how Beach Cities Vein & Laser Center helps our patients with vein conditions. Now I’d like to share with you some specifics about my philosophy, educational background, and experience as a highly skilled vein specialist…
Philosophy – It’s not about me, it’s about you…
1. You’re #1 – Perhaps more important than any training or experience I have is how I feel about you – my patient. In my opinion, it is all about you. I feel that it is so important to listen to you, understand your needs and concerns, and treat you with respect. I do my best to answer all of your questions, provide a wide range of treatment options, and help create a treatment plan with you that satisfies your motivations.
2. Your time is important. Much like you, I hate waiting for a long time, whether it’s on the phone or in a doctor’s office. So my staff and I try to answer your phone calls promptly, get you an appointment as soon as possible, and always run on time.
3. Your experience should be pleasant and comfortable. Doesn’t this make sense? I think that too often people are not attentive enough when it comes to how the patient is feeling. That is why I make it a point to assure that patients are not only comfortable in our reception area, but that they experience little to no discomfort during their evaluation and treatment. My goal is for you to leave here feeling that you’ve received the best treatment possible. And that’s what I want for you – the best.
Treatments & Services
- Compression Stockings
- Duplex Ultrasound Examination
- ELVeS (Endo Laser Vein System)
- Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA)
- Foam Sclerotherapy
- Intense Pulse Light Therapy
- Laser & Light Therapy
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
- Radiofrequency Occlusion
- Spider Veins
- Transilluminated Powered Phlebectomy
- Ultrasound Guided Sclerofoam
- Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy
- Varicose Vein Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Vein Ligation and Stripping
- Venous Reflux Exams